Get to know the local products, farms and animals
What is the Open farms?
During Sunday 18.9 2022 you can visit the farms that open their doors in the whole Pargas Archipelago and get to know the animals, products and people that lives on the farms.
The different farms have their own programs during the day, activities that suits everyone. The programs on the farms will be published here on the website a few weeks before the event.
- Herding dog shows at 11:00 am, 1 pm and 3 pm
- The sheepfarms own produkts for sale
- Presentation of Tammiluoto and their products
- Wine and cider-tasting
- The winehut and shop open, the Nude-factorys newest products for sale
- Throw a cow
- Cheese buffé
- Cheeses and Jordkällaren's own products for sale
- Menu: Sheep in cabbage, coffee or juice and bun (10€)
- The farms own products, such as Elderflower juice and Blå Kongo potatoes for sale
- Come and get to know the farm's animals such as sheep, goats, chickens, rabbits, guinea pigs and cats
- Order a picnic basket in advance through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Soup, coffée and sweets for sale in the coffee hut
- The farms own products, such as meat, for sale
Together with Wattkast Äppel and Walldéns Trädgård
- Hay bales to climb on
- Grill sausage, coffee and other sweets
- The farm's products for sale, such as meat, apple juice, apples and vegetables
- Västergårds Hantverk forging
- Sporttikone and machines for your own yard