A piece of paradise
- Find the greatest sights and views
- Go on an adventure around the islands with a bike, boat, car or a kayak
- Explore the prettiest hiking trails
- Pay a visit to the cosy local restaurants and cafés and taste the local food
- Experience the archipelago culture in our museums
On this webpage will you find information regarding accommodation, food and activities within the different areas in our beloved archipelago city Pargas.
The Archipelago Harvest Festival is arranged for the 12th time. The Harvest Festival is traditionally arranged the third weekend in September. This yeas the Festival consists of 4 big events: – Restaurant Days 13-22.9 – Harvest Festival Market at Nagu market place 14.9 – Finnish Championship competition in smoking fisk at Nagu market place 14.9 – Open-house farms 15.9Read more