- Find the greatest sights and views
- Go on an adventure around the islands with a bike, boat, car or a kayak
- Explore the prettiest hiking trails
- Pay a visit to the cosy local restaurants and cafés and taste the local food
- Experience the archipelago culture in our museums
On this webpage will you find information regarding accommodation, food and activities within the different areas in our beloved archipelago city Pargas.
Challenge yourself in the archipelago nature! SaaristoTrail is an unique trail running event with an easy-going atmosphere and exceptionally beatiful views to the archipelago. SaaristoTrail fits well for both trail running enthusiasts and fro those who have just started running.Read more
The Archipelago Harvest Festival spreads over the whole of the Pargas archipelago with Nagu’s market as its core. Restaurant days, Fri-Sun 13.-22.9. Harvest Market, Nagu Market Place, Sat 14.9. Finnish national fish smoking competition, Nagu Market Place, Sat 14.9. Open Farm Sundaym SUn 15.9.Read more