The archipelago city Pargas consists of the municipalities Pargas, Nagu, Korpo, Houtskär and Iniö. The Archipelago Sea in the south-western part of Finland consists of about 25 000 islands, islets and skerries, out of all of these about 10 000 lies within the borders of the archipelago city Pargas. You can visit Pargas all year round and experience everything that the archipelago life and -lifestyle has to offer.
- Find the greatest sights and views
- Go on an adventure around the islands with a bike, boat, car or a kayak
- Explore the prettiest hiking trails
- Pay a visit to the cosy local restaurants and cafés and taste the local food
- Experience the archipelago culture in our museums
On this webpage you will find information regarding accommodation, food and activities within the different areas in our beloved archipelago city Pargas.
No upcoming events.