- Find the greatest sights and views
- Go on an adventure around the islands with a bike, boat, car or a kayak
- Explore the prettiest hiking trails
- Pay a visit to the cosy local restaurants and cafés and taste the local food
- Experience the archipelago culture in our museums
On this webpage will you find information regarding accommodation, food and activities within the different areas in our beloved archipelago city Pargas.
In days of yore bonfires were lit around the coastlines of the Baltic Sea to guide seafarers and sea navigators ashore, or to warn inhabitants of impending threats. Later this turned into a tradition of lighting bonfires around the Finnish coastline on the last Saturday of the month of August as a celebration of the end of summer season. This tradition is also common in other countries around the Baltic Sea, such as Sweden, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. The Night of Ancient Bonfires is celebrated all around the Archipelago city of Pargas by lighting bonfires in multiple villages and islands.Read more